Casey House recognizes the importance of visits from family and friends during this difficult time. The recommended guidelines have been created to benefit your loved one, and your family and friends. These recommended guidelines are based on our care that has been provided over the years to ensure comfort and peace while receiving Hospice care.
At this time, the recommended guidelines are as follows:
- 4-5 visitors at a time in the facility, per patient.
- 8-10 total visitors per patient, per day.
- Visiting Hours are 8am-8pm & Quiet Hours are from 8pm-8am.
- After 8pm, 1-2 visitors may stay overnight in the patient’s room.
- Sleeping is only permitted in the Patient’s room, and not permitted in the main sitting areas.
- We ask that you remain at Casey House throughout the night.
- If you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, nausea/vomiting, please wait to visit until you are symptom free.
If there are any needs that arise, please ask to speak with the Director or Social Worker.