Wednesday, April 27, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Bunny O’Dell, MA | Bereavement Counselor
- Explain normal grief responses
- Describe how death trajectory/anticipatory grief can affect how a person grieves
- Express how gender might influence how a person grieves
- Identify and recommend tools to help people transition from grieving to mourning
- 1.0 contact hour for social workers, nurses (through MNA), and nursing home administrators/assisted living managers (through NAB)
- This program counts toward The Center for Learning’s Certificate in End-of-Life Care (Mandatory course)
Contact Aminata Diallo at 301-637-1841 or [email protected]
For more information or to register for this webinar, visit:
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The Maryland Nurses Association is an accredited approver of continuing nursing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.