Each of the support groups listed below are for anyone who lives or works in Montgomery or Prince
George’s County and is grieving the death of a loved one. The groups will provide emotional support,
encourage the sharing of personal experiences, and consider practical issues and concerns. Educational
materials will be provided.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ALL GROUPS:
- We ask that you wait a minimum of 3 months after the death to attend.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so call and register early.
- Groups are limited to 8 persons and they typically fill up.
- Groups are free for all participants – pre-registration is required.
- Groups will be online through the Zoom platform, so you will need to have internet access with
Call our main office at 301-921-4400 and ask to speak with a Bereavement Counselor.
One will return your call and register you.
Winter 2023 Groups (Six Weekly Sessions):
LOSS OF A SPOUSE/PARTNER GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP: For adults who have
experienced the death of a spouse or partner. Tuesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:15 p.m.
Begins Tuesday, January 17, 2023.