Each of the programs below are for anyone who lives or works in Montgomery or Prince
George’s County and is grieving the death of a loved one. The workshops will provide
emotional support, encourage the sharing of personal experiences, and consider practical
issues and concerns.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ALL WORKSHOPS:
- Workshops are free for all participants – pre-registration is required.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so call and register early.
- Workshops are limited to 10 persons and they typically fill up.
- Workshops will be online through the Zoom platform, so you will need to have
internet access with audio/video capabilities.
Call our main number at 301-921-4400 and ask for a Bereavement
Counselor. One will return your call and register you.
WINTER BLUES: A gathering to talk about the challenges of grieving in
the holiday season and strategies for getting through it. Please select one of
the two sessions offered:
– Thursday, November 17, 2022, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
– Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 6:30 – 8:00 PM