Wednesday, July 28, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Sally Roberts, RN, CHPN |Hospital Liaison
- Gain an overall understanding of the dying process.
- Identify common signs and symptoms associated with end of life.
- Learn how to recognize signs and symptoms of the pre-active and active phase of dying.
- Identify ways to effectively educate families and patients about the dying process.
- 1.0 contact hour for social workers, nurses, and nursing home administrators/assisted living managers (through NAB)
- This program counts toward The Center for Learning’s Certificate in End-of-Life Care (Mandatory course)
Contact Aminata Diallo at [email protected]
For more information or to register for this webinar, visit:
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.